This is a limited edition Christmas bundle (50 sets) to celebrate collaboration and friendships. Freda, Sara, Andres, and Pierre were introduced through a friend. The conversations about collaborations were shimmering during plenty of dinners and breakfast coffees.
Finally, we are very happy to present you with this Chocolate tasting bundle for you to sharpen your sensory skills. The 72% dark chocolate tasting notes were Freda Yuan's finding. Try it yourself and perhaps you will be able to identify them as well, or maybe you will have other findings!
- There are only 50 sets in this bundle.
- Pre-order from today and the item will be shipped on the first week of December.
- UK Shipment: 24hr Royal Mail.
- International Shipment: We offer tracked International shipments from the UK. However, there might be a slight delay during the holiday season. Please re-consider if you live outside of the UK.
In this bundle, you will find:
- A copy of "Sip 'n' Slurp: A Guide to Expert Coffee Tasting" self-published by Freda Yuan.
Sip ’n’ Slurp is a coffee sensory book for people who are interested in developing or refining their sensory awareness.
- A specially curated chocolate by Freda Yuan: "72 % percentage Arriba Nacional variety Ecuadorian dark chocolate bar (50g)" made by Rio Nuevo.
Rio Nuevo is a bean-to-bar chocolate maker that brings the most unique chocolate varietal from Ecuador. They work directly with cacao farmers and shorten the supply chain so that the chocolate you buy can really make a difference in their lives. It is co-funded by Sara Castañeda and Andres Altamirano.
Please note that this chocolate is produced in a kitchen that also handles nuts.
Suitable for vegan.
- A seaweed-made bookmark made by Notpla.
Notpla is a packaging-solution company that creates revolutionary material made from seaweed and plants. They devote themselves to making the packaging disappear. It is co-funded by Pierre Paslier.
Special thanks to Long Long Han and Rebeka Chen, they are the brilliant minds that put everyone together. We couldn't make it without them.
Limited Edition: Sip 'n' Slurp Christmas Bundle
- The maximum shipping postage charge only allows 2 books at the moment. If you are interested in purchasing more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further postage discussion.
- International shipment is available on the website. If you are unable to find your country on our website, please contact email@example.com
- There are two methods of posting via Royal Mail for the UK:
- Standard postage offers NO tracking number nor insurance protection. It is the buyer's risk if the shipment went missing.
- Tracked postage provides tracking numbers and insurance protection to buyers. Highly recommended for International buyers (non-UK).
- If you live outside of UK, we only offer International tracked service vis Royal Mail. This service provides tracking numbers and insurance protection to buyers. If you have other preferable delivery company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depending on the region, the shipping time varies.
- Shipping may be delayed due to the current COVID-19 situation.