It's been a while since my last update. I hope you are staying safe and sound!!
Currently, I am working on the physical book of "Sip 'n' Slurp: A guide to expert coffee tasting" and I cannot wait to share that with you! Only a few steps to print the book so stay tuned! If you are interested in wholesaling the book please also contact me as I am figuring out the best way to distrubute.
After publishing "Sip 'n' Slurp" online, I received many questions about the books that I have read to improve my understanding of sensory. It included not just professional sensory academic books, but also some spiritual books that I encountered. It all helped me tremendously on both personal and professional levels. I hope these books are helpful for you to broaden more advance sensory skills.
Please also stay alert on my actual "Sip 'n' Slurp" release and add that to your collection!!
- A natural history of the Senses, by Diane Ackerman
- Season to taste, by Molly Birnbaum
- Sensory Evaluation Techniques by Gail Vance Civille and B. Thomas Carr
- The Coffee Dictionary: An A-Z of Coffee, from Growing & Roasting to Brewing & Tasting, by Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood
- Stress less, accomplish more, by Emily Fletch
- I Taste Red: The Science of Tasting Wine, by Jamie Goode
- The coffee cupper's handbook, by Ted R. Lingle
- The flavour thesaurus, by Niki Segnit
- Neuroenology: How the Brain Creates the Taste of Wine, by Gordon M. Shepherd
- The power of now, by Eckhart Tolle
Purchases from the above links generate a small commission to further my work in coffee sensory development – thank you!